Star Studded Offense Glitch

neahcrow

I noticed nobody had popped this yet.  Just grinded through a regular standard season.  Easily led in all categories and it did not pop.  The similar trophy for pitching staff popped.  My only guess is the trophy is completely glitched or you actually need to win the triple crown with one hitter- I was worried about that although the description didn't state it. 

I popped the pitching trophy with different players leading ERA WHIP and Ks on my staff.  

Since I am in the playoffs for my current season in which star studded offense glitched, I wonder if it will retroactively pop if I don't complete the playoffs the season?

I know the trophy is for the "regular" season but it still shows the stats for the season even while I'm in the playoffs....and technically the season is not completed.

Was just hoping this may be a workaround instead of having to complete another season. I was hoping to move on to franchise and online.

People are now getting the trophy but I didn't retroactively get any of the affected trophies.  I'm taking a break since the platinum is basically impossible due to the 99 Ego game and will get back into it at some point.  I saw someone managed to get the season Ego 80 trophy.   

10 hours ago, SirTenemus said:

I just got it in Franchise mode.

I did not get this and the pitching stats trophy in Franchise. Also the perfect season did not pop...

Maybe the season must be started after the patch?

Edited by Berny18

When do these trophies (the two season stats, the perfect regular season, finishing as top seed) unlock?

Finished regular Standard Season with 16-0 yesterday, none of the trophies unlocked. Forfeited to end of season and no trophies… Do I need to win the Championship for these trophies?

10 hours ago, Berny18 said:

When do these trophies (the two season stats, the perfect regular season, finishing as top seed) unlock?

Finished regular Standard Season with 16-0 yesterday, none of the trophies unlocked. Forfeited to end of season and no trophies… Do I need to win the Championship for these trophies?

i got these in franchise mode. not season mode. but i would think it should pop on season

On 5/29/2020 at 9:32 PM, Berny18 said:

I did these on season mode. They popped for me right after the regular season ended, before the playoffs started. It did it at the same time both times for the season stats trophies as I had to play a second season because of the star studded offense glitch.