harvester trophy glitch

archnero

9 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Well, I see that you got the plat 1f642.png Out of curiosity, what were you missing?

(And how exactly did you beat heroic bosses before beating their regular version)

i reverse the game to ver 1.00 and use the debug room  jajajaja

the feather gllitch on me, what i do is use the debug room to get all items and max de equipment, then install the patch and get the feather upgrades and the trophy pop. the feather upgrade is glitch in ver 1.00, you have to get it with the patch. 

if you are planning to get the plat,  use the debug room is really insane the heroic bosses.

hope it helps

17 minutes ago, archnero said:

the feather gllitch on me, what i do is use the debug room to get all items and max de equipment, then install the patch and get the feather upgrades and the trophy pop. the feather upgrade is glitch in ver 1.00, you have to get it with the patch. 

if you are planning to get the plat,  use the debug room is really insane the heroic bosses.

hope it helps

OK that makes sense!

Thanks, but I already got the plat legit :)

• 5 months later...
On 19.5.2020 at 5:21 PM, archnero said:

hope it helps

Did you finish the whole game that way again? I just beat it (current patch) and the trophy didn't pop. Really dreading having to do it all over again..

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, archnero said:

hope it helps

hello 

how did you mange to play the game without the patch ? 

regards 

• 2 months later...
On 19.5.2020 at 5:21 PM, archnero said:

hope it helps

So how did you do that ? The disc version it’s not possible to go to 1,00