Information about the game?

jorb1n

I have it on the Switch - it's a cute puzzle game about two lovers who have had to separate for the first time due to life situations. As such, they send each other text messages which they both begin to misunderstand and get all upset over. When this happens, the puzzles begin.

You have the protagonist walking through various postcard-like scenes until you can't move anymore, then you have to literally fold the card in various directions. So, folding it left to right may reveal a path on the reverse which you can now walk into and then unfold and refold to make a path. Or, you may fold it down to cause an object on the reverse to now drop down due to gravity and create a block you can move and climb on.

It's hard to explain but its a really fun puzzle game encased within an emotional story. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I have it on the Switch - it's a cute puzzle game about two lovers who have had to separate for the first time due to life situations. As such, they send each other text messages which they both begin to misunderstand and get all upset over. When this happens, the puzzles begin.

You have the protagonist walking through various postcard-like scenes until you can't move anymore, then you have to literally fold the card in various directions. So, folding it left to right may reveal a path on the reverse which you can now walk into and then unfold and refold to make a path. Or, you may fold it down to cause an object on the reverse to now drop down due to gravity and create a block you can move and climb on.

It's hard to explain but its a really fun puzzle game encased within an emotional story. 

Even though you said it’s hard to explain, I think you did really well. It sounds awesome, and it would probably be one I would love to add to my game collection. Anyways, thanks for explaining it! :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...