Do NOT put the game in rest mode!

On 8/8/2020 at 0:46 PM, steel6burgh said:

So can somebody clarify on this if somebody has bad internet and it drops out will it cause this bug to occur??

I can't confirm that, obviously, but I would venture that losing connection from bad internet is going to cause issues since the root of this seems to be losing connection via rest mode.

1 hour ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I can't confirm that, obviously, but I would venture that losing connection from bad internet is going to cause issues since the root of this seems to be losing connection via rest mode.

I feel the same way somebody had told me it was only from putting it into rest mode but what you say makes more sense to me as well.  I'll probably just do it solo offline.  I was going to co-op it with my friend who has really bad internet.

On 8/10/2020 at 0:53 PM, steel6burgh said:

I feel the same way somebody had told me it was only from putting it into rest mode but what you say makes more sense to me as well.  I'll probably just do it solo offline.  I was going to co-op it with my friend who has really bad internet.

Don't let your friend keep you from the platinum! I am sure they will understand.

You could also keep some backup saves, too. You may have to replay some but you'll get the best of both worlds: more trophies and co-op fun.