Question about No loose ends trophy

Bluefalcon2210

1 minute ago, W571WE said:

You dont need to wire tap a district to kill a boss. You'll kill them automatically. But if you did wire tap a district you'll get the option to kill or recruit them.

Ok thanks I've been doing it that way but when I was reading up on it this morning I'd seen a couple of people say you have to wire tap the districts and choose kill them for the trophy to pop

I should've had this game's platinum trophy earlier today, but I didn't get No Loose Ends despite killing every racket boss, and it's now the only trophy I'm missing (DLCs included.) I didn't wiretap. I've heard some people say they haven't gotten the trophy even if they did wiretap, so it's just bugged and there's no way of safely getting it for sure. Really upset about this

2 hours ago, michaelbakerr said:

I should've had this game's platinum trophy earlier today, but I didn't get No Loose Ends despite killing every racket boss, and it's now the only trophy I'm missing (DLCs included.) I didn't wiretap. I've heard some people say they haven't gotten the trophy even if they did wiretap, so it's just bugged and there's no way of safely getting it for sure. Really upset about this

uhhhh this game is a nightmare I put off going for the plat for ages after my no kill playthrough cause it's just repetitive as hell and these bugs don't help it either, I'm sort of regretting going back for the plat but i'll carry on and see if it pops