How to switch between creator builds?

cbh114

Hey guys in the main menu you can see a bunch of creator builds and you can download them and whatnot. However for the monsters dlc I need to get the graveyard for the bat monster and I cant seem to get could anyone tell me how to switch between them'

The Free Creator DLCs on the main menu have nothing to do with the Trophy DLCs (or this game's trophies in general) so can be skipped. To access the Monsters and Space DLCs, you have to use the World Generator on the galaxy map to create a new world then cycle through all the ones it gives you until the relevant one shows up :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

35 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Free Creator DLCs on the main menu have nothing to do with the Trophy DLCs (or this game's trophies in general) so can be skipped. To access the Monsters and Space DLCs, you have to use the World Generator on the galaxy map to create a new world then cycle through all the ones it gives you until the relevant one shows up :).

I know that but i need the monsters graveyard for the bat monster skin and you were able to get it from the main menu? Can u get it any where else 

37 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

I know that but i need the monsters graveyard for the bat monster skin and you were able to get it from the main menu? Can u get it any where else?

Nope. It was never in the Creator downloads menu from what I remember but it is a very hard one to find so you'll likely have to visit several variants of the Monster world before it appears.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

19 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I got it to work i just Re installed the game and it gave it to me so yeah well thanks for your help