World Traveler Trophy

KiNg_PK

Okay, so I have every other location themed trophy unlocked, but not this one. I've rediscovered every area at least twice and it still won't pop. Is there something i'm missing like a secret named location or is it just glitching on me? Anyone else have this problem? Let me know if so.

I had the same issue. I ended up doing some research and found a clip on youtube that showed common places that were not completely unlocked. For the trophy every area has to be completely unveiled so some lines of the outer maps are easy to miss. 

This trophy was a headache to me, I was looking in all my maps, and none had grey areas, 'til I found out the undiscovered part in Southern Shelf Bay area. But like the Tankor_smash says, the Ice Flows and Ebonfloe in Southern Shelf Bay are easily missed, since you don't need go there through all campaign, and the Southern Shelf Bay doesn't appear in Fast Travel and are not required for the other three explorers trophies.

Edited by straysheep87
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

This trophy was a headache to me, I was looking in all my maps, and none had grey areas, 'til I found out the undiscovered part in Southern Shelf Bay area. But like the Tankor_smash says, the Ice Flows and Ebonfloe in Southern Shelf Bay are easily missed, since you don't need go there through all campaign, and the Southern Shelf Bay doesn't appear in Fast Travel and are not required for the other three explorers trophies.

This worked for me, thanks! I was about to give up on the platinum until I tried your comment. Now I think after I somehow beat terramorphus the rest will be easy!

• Like 1