Most Satisfying Platinum

mahoganyman

WipEout 2048 - This game was pretty hard in the first place and that "Multiplayer Completionist" trophy made the game really time consuming. It's also the first platinum I ever got. :)

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - Hard? No. Time consuming? Hell yes. That's why it had to be one of my most satisfying platinums. With over 300 hours of total playtime; I finally let out a sigh of relief as it popped.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Vita) - Only because I felt accomplished for getting #8 in the first achievers list. :D

Edited by blue_flare9001

I only have 2 plats. One was the Walking Dead series, a piece of cake, and the other was Sleeping Dogs before the dlc came out. But even still, I must say that Sleeping Dogs was very satisfying. Loved getting every last trophy and trying to place on the leaderboards ^_^

White knight chronicles, but with my new account I have to say FF XIII-2 because I had no guide to help me with brain busters and bestiary. Or Modnation Racers because I got that platinum twice, ended getting to be rank 9 in the world for total race xp on my wipeout_god account and being in the top 5 for fastest racers in the world. I would say WipEout HD but that plat is too easy. I got it 3 times on 3 accounts.

Spec ops the line (fubar difficulty was insane) or warhammer (biggest grind ever) Have been working on earth defence force on and off for two years and am really close. Random weapon drops suck but when I finally get it that WILL be tge best patinum ever.

that would be defiance. 2500 ego rating took a loooong time. i had a tear in my eye after that platinum finally popped ;)

that would be defiance. 2500 ego rating took a loooong time. i had a tear in my eye after that platinum finally popped ;)

3rd place: It's a tie between Red dead redemption, mostly for the online trophies. And Spec ops: The line, FUBAR difficulty and stupid AI nuff said.

2nd place: This one i earned about a week ago. Final fantasy XIII. Treasure hunter trophy. All that grinding.........

1st place: Got it today. Vanquish!! Damn that was satisfying! Think i got nerve damage in my hands because of all that boost doging. :ninja:

I went on a little "clean up" trip this week, polish my completion per cent a bit.

Started FFXIII years ago "don't even have time spamp on the trophies".

And started Vanqiush about 10 months ago.

Good week for me FFXIII and Vanquish plat.