Dark Souls II BETA sign ups

HeySumbode

Via blog.eu.playstation.com

Greetings PlayStation Blog readers. Visit PlayStation Store to register your interest to be one of the first players to get a glimpse of the challenging experience offered by Dark Souls II and contribute to the game’s optimisation by providing valuable feedback throughout the beta.

Simply download the Dark Souls II Beta Registration Ticket from PlayStation Store. It can be found in the ‘Games’ section under the ‘Latest releases’ tab.

The first wave of the beta starts on the 12th of October and the second wave on the 27th of October.

Update:

Made an edit to the thread title (dropped the [EU] ) because the beta will be in the Americas,  Europe, Australia and Asia regions also. For the Americas, i don't think the details are out yet (didn't have that info at the time of my edit) but @namcogames might have those details if i don't update this fast enough.

Update II: (Details for North and South America)

Via @namcogames

-There is no registration required for the Dark Souls II Network Test in North and South America.
-Select players will receive a message from Sony Computer Entertainment America through the PlayStation 3 XMB with a download code prior to the Network Test.
-The Dark Souls II Network Test will be available on a first-come, first-served basis with a limited number of participants allowed.
-The initial Dark Souls II Network Testing round that commences on 10/12 will accommodate up to 5000 players; a larger participant pool will be opened for a later testing round on 10/26.
-More information will be shared in the future regarding the timing of the XMB messages and the Network Test download availability. Please stay tuned here on Facebook and on http://darksoulsii.com/us/

Edited by HeySumbode

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...