Every trophy in 1 playthrough (video guide)

Gray-Fox-44

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Asmund89 said:

Worked perfectly, can't believe this hasn't gotten more attention considering only 23 (24 now :D) people have gotten 100% and your video basically hands them the keys.

I'm glad you found it useful! I suppose this game is just not popular enough. Probably the fact that it doesn't have a platinum trophy doesn't help either. I particularly loved it! (Well, you can probably tell) :P

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Wanted to drop by and give a huge thank you to @Gray-Fox-44 for this great playthrough video/trophy guide! I was able to 100% the game without too much trouble, although there were a few moments where I made small mistakes here and there, wasting a few minutes because I saved at the wrong checkpoint or took a wrong turn by mistake. Despite that, I still managed to complete the game around 2 hours and 20 minutes of playtime, which worked out perfectly for the Fast 100% Clear trophy.

Oddly, the 100% Clear trophy did NOT pop first for me, as it did in your video. When I picked up the final broom upgrade for the first time, it popped Fast 100% Clear instead and did not allow me to achieve the 100% Clear trophy even after closing and restarting the game. What worked for me to finally get it to pop was simply to just leave the game idle until AFTER 3 hours of in-game time and collect the final broom upgrade.

Edited by SegaJAM
Overlooked the part in the video that says to wait for the in-game timer to be over 3 hours!
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, SegaJAM said:

Wanted to drop by and give a huge thank you to @Gray-Fox-44 for this great playthrough video/trophy guide! I was able to 100% the game without too much trouble, although there were a few moments where I made small mistakes here and there, wasting a few minutes because I saved at the wrong checkpoint or took a wrong turn by mistake. Despite that, I still managed to complete the game around 2 hours and 20 minutes of playtime, which worked out perfectly for the Fast 100% Clear trophy.

Oddly, the 100% Clear trophy did NOT pop first for me, as it did in your video. When I picked up the final broom upgrade for the first time, it popped Fast 100% Clear instead and did not allow me to achieve the 100% Clear trophy even after closing and restarting the game. What worked for me to finally get it to pop was simply to just leave the game idle until AFTER 3 hours of in-game time and collect the final broom upgrade.

Congrats on your achievement, and thank you so very much for your support!

As for the last trophies, maybe you didn't wait enough, and thus got the fast clear trophy first. If not, I have no clue xD Maybe I should have added a bigger message about that in the video.

If you wait for the timer to go above 3 hours, you get 100% Clear first, and then you reload and get Fast 100% Clear (since you timer goes back to a time below 3 hours).

Hope this helps others in the future! :)

Edited by Gray-Fox-44
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Congrats on your achievement, and thank you so very much for your support!

As for the last trophies, maybe you didn't wait enough, and thus got the fast clear trophy first. If not, I have no clue xD Maybe I should have added a bigger message about that in the video.

If you wait for the timer to go above 3 hours, you get 100% Clear first, and then you reload and get Fast 100% Clear (since you timer goes back to a time below 3 hours).

Hope this helps others in the future! :)

Oops, that was my mistake! I just saw that you did mention in the video to wait until 3 hours but I completely overlooked it. I thought I was able to pop it by getting the broom upgrade twice from quitting and relaunching the game right away. I guess I was a little too eager to 100% the game. haha Thank you again!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...