Superbug Co-operation Self Boosting?

GeordieKeith

6 hours ago, GeordieKeith said:

Not sure if it's just me that doesn't have anyone to co-operate with on Superbug so wondered if there was a way to do the multiplayer ones without others. Thoughts?

If you have an alt account you could use that for the two player nodes, however it would be rather tedious and there are some that require more than two people. Should be noted that you don't need to do any multiplayer ones for the trophies. The first project can be done solo and since you can do the same project as many times as you like, you could just keep doing that one until you complete 50 nodes. You would miss out on the unlockable items but would get all trophies. Otherwise, as above, Gaming Sessions are the way to go.

3 hours ago, neurophoniste said:

Do you have to complete the whole project to make nodes counting for the trophy or can you just complete a node, delete the project and launch another one, rinse & repeat ?

The trophy unlocked for me mid-project so they definitely count as you go along. I can’t say for sure if deleting the project would reset the count but I doubt it. The nodes of the first project are all very simple though so may as well just do them all then start over. 

• 3 years later...

Reviving this thread but wanted to put out there that I did the entire thing in solo. I went to Flemington after I had 3 starred it and kept doing the curing, research, and ghost capture nodes on the second project. I scrapped the project if the only nodes left were monobeasts or multiplayer and restarted it. Only took me about 30 minutes to get 50, and that was including the time-consuming “Cure X Patients In Y Room” ones. I would suggest skipping those!

• Like 1