PlayStation Plus required?

No, the only thing you need PS+ for is to defend against a live player if you're playing while you're infiltrated. No trophy for that.

When you go to infiltrate a base for the 'Intruder' trophy the game will prompt you to buy PS+ and give a warning telling you what you won't be able to do, but you CAN infiltrate a base. I just did it. Just press O to cancel out of the PS+ offer.

Edited by weenie-beenie37
Correcting
  • Like 1

On 21/6/2020 at 11:34 AM, weenie-beenie37 said:

No, the only thing you need PS+ for is to defend against a live player if you're playing while you're infiltrated. No trophy for that.

When you go to infiltrate a base for the 'Intruder' trophy the game will prompt you to buy PS+ and give a warning telling you what you won't be able to do, but you CAN infiltrate a base. I just did it. Just press O to cancel out of the PS+ offer.

Thank you

• 3 months later...
On 23/06/2020 at 2:03 PM, NordicSaiyan said:

Nope online is not required at all to get this platinium trophy, the only thing may help you is getting extra resources but nothing more...

So does that mean when the servers eventually shut down, all trophies will still be attainable? This game is on my backlog and I'm trying to figure out which games on my backlog need to be played first.