How To Unlock The Following Trophies???

MrTacoNinja

I have no clue at all how to unlock these? In regards to both Club trophies I think I read somewhere that you have to finish each 18-hole course under par?  confused.gif

trophy_silver.pngCrack Shot - Successfully earned a green in regulation within 3ft of the hole

trophy_silver.pngUnlock Big Air Clubs - Unlocked the Big Air Clubs

trophy_gold.pngUnlock Big Magnum Clubs - Unlocked the Big Magnum Clubs

12 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:
trophy_silver.pngCrack Shot - Successfully earned a green in regulation within 3ft of the hole

A green in regulation (GIR) is considered hit in regulation if any part of the ball is touching the putting surface after the player has taken at least two fewer strokes than par for that hole.

So if you're on a Par 5, GIR is making it to the green in 3 strokes. For Pa4 4, make it to the green in 2 strokes.

So, more specifically, get to the green in 2 strokes fewer than par AND have the ball land within 3 feet.

Edited by Slamma
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

I don't know if this will help anyone trying to figure these out, but I unlocked Big Air after playing The Forest course on long tees and my score was -5, so below par.  Not sure if that last part matters at all, but I wanted to include all info, as I didn't see a concrete answer for this one anywhere.  I still haven't unlocked the Magnums yet.