The Trophies don't pop up

emilio46vlc

On 6/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, GraniteSnake said:

Sent them an email and they got back to me. Seems like your typical generic response but hopefully they are actually working on a fix.

Awful. What I can say then, is to wait. Epic has been weird lately (since Febraury), and their communication has drop severly by that. Truly I hope you can get some fix for this. Also, make sure to often post them on Reddit, where devs lurk on the subs on and on. Don't give up! And any good tip if anyone is grinding this game, make sure to stick to a community. Xboxers are good players and sometimes are willing to help out for the same achievements.

Edited by Xenoblast91

They well fix this issue soon as long as we are active and reporting to epic on save the world everyone they well fix it..

Just now, Fresh-Tech1 said:

They well fix this issue soon as long as we are active and reporting to epic on save the world everyone they well fix it..

On 31/07/2020 at 6:32 PM, Fresh-Tech1 said:

It was reported to Epic a day after it was broken and here we are a month later and still not fixed yet Battle Kid Royale gets loads of updates in this time and then Epic lie and say they never knew about the problem until 18th July.

As they have had this problem before it shouldn't be hard to fix as they would know what causes it but are more interested in getting money off little kids with skins for Battle Kid Royale as Save The World people have already paid their money for the game so they already have that so no rush to fix and even after they knew it was broken still had the cheek to bring out a £15.99 pack to unlock Save The World even though they knew trophies where broken.

• Like 4

On 03/08/2020 at 3:27 AM, ZACHSP8 said:

It was reported to Epic a day after it was broken and here we are a month later and still not fixed yet Battle Kid Royale gets loads of updates in this time and then Epic lie and say they never knew about the problem until 18th July.

As they have had this problem before it shouldn't be hard to fix as they would know what causes it but are more interested in getting money off little kids with skins for Battle Kid Royale as Save The World people have already paid their money for the game so they already have that so no rush to fix and even after they knew it was broken still had the cheek to bring out a £15.99 pack to unlock Save The World even though they knew trophies where broken.

Don’t Worry F Kids royale Save the World are for adults screw kids royale they we fix it they are taking there Sweet assss Time we paid money. I actually got it for 30AUD from 60AUD back in 2018 July when they had a 50% off sale.  I got the limited Edition when that came back now I got the Unimate Edition. We get NO Trophies for a Game we paid to play.??????

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2022 at 1:49 AM, gamercris066 said:

The trophies are bugged again can someone contact epic again?

Assuming you're talking about all of them, I did some on pc, autopopped on ps4. I also did all toghether now on ps4 with no problems whatsoever. Even from past bugs I don't think they'll bother anyways

• 1 month later...

Guys, hello everyone!

Just a quick question: I've never downloaded this game so far and - it goes without saying - I know little of it.

However, since all my colleagues have been playing it for months and they have finally succeeded in persuading me... well, I reckon now it's the time.

Hence, I'm wondering: as of August 2022, is it still possible to download Fortnite on my PS4 and hope to earn all the trophies?

Getting the platinum in every game is very important for me (have a look at my page) and that is the reason why I wouldn't like to take a chance with another free-to-play - I'm still struggling with some of the trophies of Genshin Impact, you know.

Thank you so much for answering and take care you all!

??

54 minutes ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello everyone!

Just a quick question: I've never downloaded this game so far and - it goes without saying - I know little of it.

However, since all my colleagues have been playing it for months and they have finally succeeded in persuading me... well, I reckon now it's the time.

Hence, I'm wondering: as of August 2022, is it still possible to download Fortnite on my PS4 and hope to earn all the trophies?

Getting the platinum in every game is very important for me (have a look at my page) and that is the reason why I wouldn't like to take a chance with another free-to-play - I'm still struggling with some of the trophies of Genshin Impact, you know.

Thank you so much for answering and take care you all!

1f609.png1f60e.png

It is still possible. But it will take months to unlock the platinum.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 1