The leaderboards are wrong

BrunoBomb
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

I was looking at my profile and in the trophy card and in the leaderboard it says I'm in place 807 in the leaderboards in Portugal but if I gonna check that if is true I see I am in place 769. Can someone see why is the problem. This isn't happening this time. It had happened in other times. But I just let it pass.

They update just very slow. Many things seem to update really slow lately. For example, make a forum post, go back to Home and check if your post is on top of the newest forum posts. No, it's not there it takes a few minutes. I'm afraid the increasing amount of gamers tracked and members is too much for the servers to handle.

• Solution

They update just very slow. Many things seem to update really slow lately. For example, make a forum post, go back to Home and check if your post is on top of the newest forum posts. No, it's not there it takes a few minutes. I'm afraid the increasing amount of gamers tracked and members is too much for the servers to handle.

Everything still updates at the same rate it did a year ago. Recent posts on the homepage updates every 5 mins, ranks update every hour, your card updates whenever your profile updates.

• Like 3

Everything still updates at the same rate it did a year ago. Recent posts on the homepage updates every 5 mins, ranks update every hour, your card updates whenever your profile updates.

Ah great to hear, thanks. :)

Then I was just being paranoid and there's no need to worry. 

Good to know the update times, appreciated much for telling.