Can trophies be grinded on PC, and then unlocked on PS4 after renewing subscription?

I'm not familiar with this game on PC and I've never played it on PS4, but it sounds to me like if you get all your unlocks on PC and then log into PS4 and all the trophies pop automatically, you'll get flagged for impossible timestamps. I could be wrong. Someone please correct me if I am.

Edited by Kristen Danielle

Just now, Kristen Danielle said:

I'm not familiar with this game on PC and I've never played it on PS4, but it sounds to me like if you get all your unlocks on PC and then log into PS4 and all the trophies pop automatically, you'll get flagged for impossible timestamps.

Not at all. If that's a feature of the game then autopopping is completely fine. 

On 8.7.2020 at 2:35 AM, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

I'm asking if I farm 1000 levequests with PC subscription for 6 months, and after that I renew subscription on PS4, will the trophy pop up, or do I have to do all levequests on PS4? I've read that I can share same character on PC and PS4

There is no PC Subscription or PS4 Subscription. There is just your normal FFXIV Subscription for every Platform.
You can just patch and start playing on your ps4 if you have Playtime.