Another Trophy Hunter In The Forum

cxool123

Hello everyone,

I'm cxool123, from Canada. I'm not great at intros, but here goes nothing.

I had the PS3 in december 2010, and got my PS4 in August 2017. I can declare myself a trophy hunter, with 37 platinums today, and planning to have a lot more. Probably won't reach the 1000s, like some of you I saw in the stats.. I've been into gaming for most of my life, and the addition of trophies changed my way to play games, adding much more challenge (ie Catherine) to complete entirely a game. I love it. I'm a huge racing game fan, mostly the Gran Turismo and F1 games, the Need for Speed and Burnout series too, but I also enjoy other kind of games (FPS, Adventure, Plateformer, etc).

So yes, here I am, ready to help on some gaming sessions! See you online!

cxool123

• Like 2

Thank you!

That makes a lot of sense ? I can't imagine what 1000+ game does in the wallet.

Yes, excited for the PS5, but I don't think i'll buy it straight away. I'll wait for some exclusivities to be out, and maybe get the slim version, as they usually optimise some of the hardware

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cxool123 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm cxool123, from Canada. I'm not great at intros, but here goes nothing.

I had the PS3 in december 2010, and got my PS4 in August 2017. I can declare myself a trophy hunter, with 37 platinums today, and planning to have a lot more. Probably won't reach the 1000s, like some of you I saw in the stats.. I've been into gaming for most of my life, and the addition of trophies changed my way to play games, adding much more challenge (ie Catherine) to complete entirely a game. I love it. I'm a huge racing game fan, mostly the Gran Turismo and F1 games, the Need for Speed and Burnout series too, but I also enjoy other kind of games (FPS, Adventure, Plateformer, etc).

So yes, here I am, ready to help on some gaming sessions! See you online!

cxool123

Welcome to the site. 

Great job on the 37 platinum trophies. It is a great start. Before you know it, you will be over 100.

I always felt that you can be a trophy hunter with zero platinum trophies. For me it is the passion and determination that makes you a trophy hunter. 

Again, welcome to the site. We are glad to have you.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site.

Thxs for the intro.

See you said you love racing games, ever played the Ridge Racer series? do you remember Sega Rally, Demolition Derby back in the arcades? what great times.

Also buy games on sale! they always drop to 60%-80%, 1000+ games aren't that bad on the wallet if you know how to spend.

On 17/07/2020 at 2:06 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome to the site.

Thxs for the intro.

See you said you love racing games, ever played the Ridge Racer series? do you remember Sega Rally, Demolition Derby back in the arcades? what great times.

Also buy games on sale! they always drop to 60%-80%, 1000+ games aren't that bad on the wallet if you know how to spend.

Yes, I had Ridge Racer and Demolition Derby on PC I believe, It was lot of fun! Twisted Metal too on PSP!

Ane yeah, put like that it might be not as bad as it sounds. But knowing i'm not as much as I used to with Univeristy on gaming, i dont feel like buying tons of game, plus the PS5 is coming. I rather get them free with the PS+.

@ronin_leon Marvel's Spiderman was a great game, but It took me time to enjoy it, being so used to Batman Arkham's control. Platinum isn't so bad, it's well balanced in my opinion.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! ?

2 hours ago, cxool123 said:

Yes, I had Ridge Racer and Demolition Derby on PC I believe, It was lot of fun! Twisted Metal too on PSP!

Ane yeah, put like that it might be not as bad as it sounds. But knowing i'm not as much as I used to with Univeristy on gaming, i dont feel like buying tons of game, plus the PS5 is coming. I rather get them free with the PS+.

@ronin_leon Marvel's Spiderman was a great game, but It took me time to enjoy it, being so used to Batman Arkham's control. Platinum isn't so bad, it's well balanced in my opinion.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 1f60a.png

Welcome to PSNProfiles, brother, I suppose. Happy trophy hunting, in fact. :)