Any tips for 5-star missions?

I’m having some trouble obtaining five stars on five missions. I got 1, 2 and 3 with no issue, but somehow I can’t manage anything over 4 stars in 5 and 6... 

I’m not quite sure what I should prioritise, or how to best increase the score.

Anyone got any tips?

You may have it by now, but just in case you don't, and for anyone else that reads this:

After playing through on the hardest difficulty I had 5 stars on the Prologue, Chapter 1, 2, 10, and the Epilogue.  That did not give me the trophy.  I'm almost positive the Prologue, Epilogue, and Chapter 2 do not count towards the trophy.  When you click on them on the globe the little side window with your score/rating/etc. does not appear.

I put the game down to normal and did 3 combat challenges.  The ones at Malibu, Shanghai, and the Oresteia.  I did them on normal instead of easy, because it's still really easy(especially if you've already beaten the game on hard), and you get an extra 2000 points for the difficulty bonus.  I tried to beat the challenges as fast as possible.  Picking up the damage boosts and using the unibeam whenever I could(usually twice per challenge).  You get some extra points for unibeam kills.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, DoctorBaofu said:

You may have it by now, but just in case you don't, and for anyone else that reads this:

After playing through on the hardest difficulty I had 5 stars on the Prologue, Chapter 1, 2, 10, and the Epilogue.  That did not give me the trophy.  I'm almost positive the Prologue, Epilogue, and Chapter 2 do not count towards the trophy.  When you click on them on the globe the little side window with your score/rating/etc. does not appear.

I put the game down to normal and did 3 combat challenges.  The ones at Malibu, Shanghai, and the Oresteia.  I did them on normal instead of easy, because it's still really easy(especially if you've already beaten the game on hard), and you get an extra 2000 points for the difficulty bonus.  I tried to beat the challenges as fast as possible.  Picking up the damage boosts and using the unibeam whenever I could(usually twice per challenge).  You get some extra points for unibeam kills.

Same, missions need to have a mission report/ leaderboard next to them to count for the Trophy.
Missions 1,2 and the last one dont seem to count.