Looks pretty cool, like an introduction to programming

DaivRules

I took introductory classes in java programming and HTML in college, so I have a (very) basic understanding of programming. I wonder if that will help me at all or if the whole coding aspect of the game is just decoration on logic puzzles.

Either way, if I get the platinum in this game, can I put it on my resume?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

Agreed. I've got this downloading. I'm a Software Architect and totally interested in seeing how they designed this. Hoping I learn some new things as well. 

I am a Software Architect too :-)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

I took introductory classes in java programming and HTML in college, so I have a (very) basic understanding of programming. I wonder if that will help me at all or if the whole coding aspect of the game is just decoration on logic puzzles.

Either way, if I get the platinum in this game, can I put it on my resume?

I think this game will be perfect for somebody like you, Neocarleen. I haven't had a chance to pop it on yet but hope it's designed pretty well for all types of learners. I'll definitely pin a plat on my profile haha. Feel free to ask questions in the forums as well and I'm sure a bunch of us like Teeblatt and I will help. ?

• Like 2

Bad example of an infinite loop in the game title; as written, you'd never stop learni... OH I GET IT

I spend all day building this stuff in real life, not quite sure I want to spend my precious home time doing the same thing. Cute cat, though.

Edit: Also I wonder if they'll get in trouble for using the actual Stack Overflow logo in a trophy image.

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin

2 hours ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Bad example of an infinite loop in the game title; as written, you'd never stop learni... OH I GET IT

I spend all day building this stuff in real life, not quite sure I want to spend my precious home time doing the same thing. Cute cat, though.

Edit: Also I wonder if they'll get in trouble for using the actual Stack Overflow logo in a trophy image.

This game looks to be a Steam port after popping it on. It controls like the mouse is preferred. They definitely won't be in trouble for logos. I can tell you this game is not what you do at work haha. If you like doing problem solving challenges on websites like Hackerrank this game would be up your alley.