Themes and avatars?

dexthepleb

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

No there's not

Sweet thank you

50 minutes ago, DeathNyx said:

I thought to have read it was this March but not sure. I like those avatar but i don't plan to play Royal yet, it will remain a bit more on my shelf. I hope they will be still available by the time i'll start but but if not, nevermind.

Yea I was saving my plats from 95 to 101 I think (roughly) for the persona series alone 100th being Royal plat

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 9:32 PM, Alvexas said:

Yes, but the emails seem to be just as inconsistent. I’ve been going back and forth with support because not only am I not getting these it seems my account has been blocked from receiving emails other than the “thank you for your purchase” and “funds have been added to your account” emails.

Hello there,

Did you end up ever getting the email to those awards? I believe I have the same exact issue as you do. I only receive receipts from my online purchases despite having signed up for newsletters for the longest time. I spoke to support 2 days ago and they said they would send a manual request for the rewards directly to my email. It's been only 2 days so far, but still nothing.  

On 7/13/2020 at 0:42 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

I'm gonna assume you checked your junk mail, trash mail, spam mail whatever folder?

I wish they just do these sorta things directly to your PSN with a PM message or notification.

And the goodies are from getting certain trophies in the game, i'd contact support if its been like 14 days and nothing.

I saw this "guide" on how to get it. Don't think its much help though...but worth a quick look.

Reveal hidden contents

I just wanted to say that as of today, this guide still works! I thought I might have waited too long and these free bundles would have expired, but I was able to contact Playstation Support and receive them in about 10 minutes. Thanks :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/03/2023 at 2:21 PM, Ozansal said:

If you buy the PS4 character themes then you get the avatars, except the protagonist. That one was a pre-order bonus back then.

i dont see the options for buying them at the psn store, its something that only apears in the ps4 shop? i have a ps5, my only interest in on the avatars honestly, i dont mind that i will not use the themes since ps5 dont have that, i will try contacting the playstation email or smt

Edited by Scott_Summers___

4 hours ago, Ozansal said:

Unfortunately, yes. You need a ps4 to buy them, and these contents are not purchasable on the web store either. Don't even bother with the support, they are doing like what they are doing with ps3, since ps5 released you know.. 

sorry to bother but could you confirm if they are all available to be purchased? i asked someone to see in their ps4 and nothing shows up

Edited by Scott_Summers___

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...