Good tips or guide avail?

• 2 years later...

Currently doing some very light translation work on it. So far, I'm thinking it would best be served with a Gameplay Guide and a Trophy Guide. This project is potentially months down the line, but my friends and I are interested in providing an English resource for this title. Don't expect anything perfect, but definitely enough to go for the platinum should we complete it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Currently doing some very light translation work on it. So far, I'm thinking it would best be served with a Gameplay Guide and a Trophy Guide. This project is potentially months down the line, but my friends and I are interested in providing an English resource for this title. Don't expect anything perfect, but definitely enough to go for the platinum should we complete it. 

Honestly, just knowing that is super promising and makes me even more determined to eventually get back into the game.

I am definitely looking forward to this, and it also makes me glad knowing that clearly people think it's a title worth putting that effort towards, so that's an awesome sign too! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Honestly, just knowing that is super promising and makes me even more determined to eventually get back into the game.

I am definitely looking forward to this, and it also makes me glad knowing that clearly people think it's a title worth putting that effort towards, so that's an awesome sign too! 

When I learned that FromSoftware made a Gundam game on PS3, I knew I had to get it. So far, pretty fun. A bit basic and plays very much like their Another Century's Episode series (may also do a guide for the PS3 version, we'll see). 

I'll do my best. I'm not as proficient with Japanese as I haven't been living there since before the pandemic, but I want to give this game some type of awareness. It's too cool to not have something available for anglophones. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 11:56 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Looking to finally get the plat for this game as I've reacquainted a copy for it recently. Are there any good tips or guides? I know the game is lacking in English but I'm willing to give it a try anyways.

PlayStationTrophies has a great and easy to understand Platinum Guide. I’m using it now and it’s pretty helpful

• Like 2