If that will be flagged?...

WILL not IF :/

Strange situation:

My main account is EU. I just got "Sushi Break" US version on US account (obviously), downloaded it and by accident, started on this US account. I realized immediately, so I logout from US, logged into my main EU and "started" the game. I finished 1st level and... No trophies at all during and after the level (I plated EU version already, so I am familiar with the game). I decided to quit it and restart, so pressed PS button, options, close application and... "The following application will close: SUSHI BREAK. Started by (MY US ACCOUNT)".

So... I didn't get any trophy... I got 2 coins so far and 2 stars on first level... Still without any trophies...

And now. I think I could get super fast plat time when I will continue to play like this while getting i.e. 49 coins (out of 50 required for trophy), then 24 stars (out of 25 stars for a trophy), etc. and then just started the game on my Main account, getting 1 coin (+trophy), 1 star (+trophy) and then super extra quick remaining ones. That's the theory of course.

But I have the strange feeling this is against the rules.

To summarize:

Playing on my MAIN while being logged on GUEST.

No trophies can be earned.

My progress is being saved.

I THINK that after closing the game and starting it NORMALLY on my MAIN I could get the trophies super fast since at will be, let's say, at 80% of the game progress.

Any advice?

EDIT:

OK! Not possible!!! Progress IS NOT BEING SAVED on my main while playing game started on another account :D

LOL :D Silly me :D

So it will simply not work at all ;).

Edited by Smashero

12 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Yeah, if that would have been possible, it would have been like using someone elses save file, wouldn't it?

That's not exactly what I meant: I thought that playing on MAIN while logged on SECONDARY/GUEST will allow you to save progress on your main while not earning trophies.

But the progress is not saving at all, closing the gamed on your MAIN while logged on S/G and reloading the game normally on MAIN shows no progress at all.

I shall check it before. Not... Shall I delete this "topic-of-shame"? :D.

EDIT: Ok, after thinking a bit about it - I got your point!

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Always make sure to close the application when you boot it by accident on a dummy or ps4 will consider the dummy is still playing if you swap account while the game continues running.

I finished 3 or 4 games while not noticing that... Good, that those were only 15-30 mins Rata titles.

Good advice.

Edited by Smashero