A Golden Future

Rayman391

I’m taking advantage of the double xp for the next few days and starting a new character so I can complete the settler quest line. I know I need to have created the inoculation and got to level 20 in order to be able to do it, but I was just wondering how easy/difficult the final settler quest will be? On my main save file I remember how tedious I found the final raider mission because none of my companions actually did anything to help me, so I really struggled with it despite me being level 75. If I do the quest when I’m maybe mid-20s do you think the enemies will be scaled to that level or am I better off maybe going upwards of level 50 before attempting it? It would be nice to get it done this weekend as I’m pretty fed up of the game, the only thing keeping me motivated is knowing how close I am to a full 100%.

Hi. I did the Wastelanders originally with my main character at level 100 and I also found it a bit tough, with loads of enemies that I was pretty much fighting on my own. 
My second run though I did for the foundation and found it a much easier play through. The enemies were leveled down and there was also a lot fewer of them. I got through this run a lot quicker than my original play through.

• Like 1

I'm doing this right now, well the opposite, I did the settlers the first time and I'm doing the raiders now. Having a pretty shitty time with it. Doing that mission with Ra Ra and there's a goddamn assaultron that I just can't get past. I finally do and the kid goes in a room and bugs out meaning I have to restart the mission....

I'm constantly out of ammo and healing items because the game keeps throwing randomly high levelled enemies into the mix. It's like the game knows I'm trying to rush through it

• Like 1

I've done both sides, had to start a new character for one side, and it really isn't that hard. Most the missions scale to you so it really shouldn't be much harder than normal. If you have a slightly higher friend its a cake walk. The last mission on either side is another matter, they can very hard especially if your build is weak to robots. Even my lvl 300+ guy had a little trouble with all the robots.

• Like 1

I've made decent progress over the weekend, I'm at the start of the settler questline now so I could potentially have it all done by tonight. I've gone for a build weighted more towards melee and I haven't really found anything challenging so far so it's all encouraging up to this point ?

25 minutes ago, Rayman391 said:

I've made decent progress over the weekend, I'm at the start of the settler questline now so I could potentially have it all done by tonight. I've gone for a build weighted more towards melee and I haven't really found anything challenging so far so it's all encouraging up to this point 1f44d.png

Just make sure you do all missions on both sides up to the the final decision point because there is some great loot on both sides. Like the chinese stealth suit.