CHEATS PLEASE READ

Update I finished the game with 100% in game, it should be noted I attempted the cheats after I beat the first boss. I can confirmed as of now the cheats disable all story trophies and boomerang trophies. I think the game can’t figure out how you have them prior to when you’re supposed to. It also glitches out 100% everything and the secret ending. I’ve found everything in the game including frames and the trophy won’t pop. For now I’ll hope for a patch. Please caution using cheats. 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 10:17 PM, greenkaos1226 said:

I learned the hard way that the cheats do actually work from the ps2 version. Instead of l1 and R1 use the left Dpad arrow and right dpad arrow.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. It does seem to disable some trophies related to the story. Aka defeating certain bosses don’t trigger if you use codes to unlock the rangs. It also seems to block out the rang related trophies if the code is used. Haven’t gotten far enough to see if it messes up collectibles but I’m sure it does as well. 

this can serve as a PSA for those interested in the cheats but be warned that is all.

am not sure if it will be patched but yeah

• 9 months later...