Super toy cars 2

OFFICER_OILDAB

So i recently played "Super Toy Cars" on playstation now and today I see they have a 2nd one recently added to the playstation store, but I cant find any information as to whether or not this game has a trophy list. 

On google, xbox achievements has a list for "Super Toy Cars 2" but no site lists anything about trophies; even PSNProfiles. If anyone purchases this game, or knows if there are trophies or not, would you mind posting? 

Thanks in advance! ^_^

22 hours ago, Riszcky said:

I've read some of the xbox achievements for this game. I've done quite a few of them, but the trophies aren't popping let alone synching. I'll just wait until it's working I suppose 

So youre looking at the xbox achievments and then doing the requirements in game in psn? When you go to your trophy list, does a list pop up at all, or is nothing syncing?

14 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So youre looking at the xbox achievments and then doing the requirements in game in psn? When you go to your trophy list, does a list pop up at all, or is nothing syncing?

Yes. I've won my first event which is an achievement. Whether that's a single race or 4 races which make up a full series, I don't know but I've done both. I've also used over 10 power ups which is another achievement. I go to my trophies and it stalls there for a while and takes a lot longer than normal, then nothing appears. No list for the game at all. It stalls and tries to sync each time but obviously always fails. So I assume it knows i'm missing a list and it's trying to find that but it can't. It syncs for nearly a minute.

Edited by Riszcky

On 7/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, Riszcky said:

Yes. I've won my first event which is an achievement. Whether that's a single race or 4 races which make up a full series, I don't know but I've done both. I've also used over 10 power ups which is another achievement. I go to my trophies and it stalls there for a while and takes a lot longer than normal, then nothing appears. No list for the game at all. It stalls and tries to sync each time but obviously always fails. So I assume it knows i'm missing a list and it's trying to find that but it can't. It syncs for nearly a minute.

It appears the lists were added today... hopfully you dont have to repeat races or anything. Maybe theyll auto pop now when you sign in...

Or be locked out of them ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

I added them so don't worry. 

Hi Neko, thanks a lot! Had completely forgotten to do that! I don't really understand why you have that manual step still in the pipeline. Anyway, I've published them both in SIEE and SIEA. I'm so sorry for the mistake and thanks again for pointing it out!

Thanks mate! I went on their site and read a bit to see if there was anything, but couldn't find anything about the issue. Contemplated emailing them, but I do not own the game, and figured it might work itself out xD

Can't believe it was as simple as them forgetting to do it.

4 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Its not forgetting to to it it's a complicated process. 

Everything is manually and not automatic for publishing. 

There's steps they need to do that I show what needs to be done in order to be online. 

It happens a lot for indie devs its a common issue

Oh im sure it is complicated.. wasn't doubting that. 

13 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Hi Neko, thanks a lot! Had completely forgotten to do that!

They said they had forgotten, according to the message you posted.

• 1 year later...