Cryptozoologist

NZT600

7 hours ago, Burstawesome said:

No only the ones that are on land count, the ones underwater do not need to be collected.

I collected everything on land, but the trophy was not given. I also went into Director mode

54 minutes ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

I think one of them resets if you die. You might need to collect that one again. It’s the one besides the viewpoint in the hilly area north of the map

You're right about "hill". Island in the East of the map. I thought this plant was underwater. Got trophy 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Hecu93 said:

My peyote plants wont show up, I checked their locations and theyre just not there, I checked like 1000 times so im sure I didn't just miss them... Only managed to get 2 of them. 

It’s either bugged or you have to keep looking them again. By the way I suggest you switching characters or making quick saves then loading those when you are near the plant’s expected location.

• Like 3

On 18.4.2022 at 2:12 PM, Denizcankaya97 said:

It’s either bugged or you have to keep looking them again. By the way I suggest you switching characters or making quick saves then loading those when you are near the plant’s expected location.

I managed to get them the next day. It was a bug cause after them spawning I found them with little effort. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...