Technical Wizardry won't pop

xLetsP1ayGod

my tre flip trophy isn't popping. Standing still, i've done a dozen plus in a row, with 3 on the top-left of the screen at one time. While moving, I've done 4 in a row without doing any other tricks or grinding in between. I don't know what's going on or what I could possibly be doing wrong. have your guys' worked okay?

37 minutes ago, BCarsonElite said:

my tre flip trophy isn't popping. Standing still, i've done a dozen plus in a row, with 3 on the top-left of the screen at one time. While moving, I've done 4 in a row without doing any other tricks or grinding in between. I don't know what's going on or what I could possibly be doing wrong. have your guys' worked okay?

Worked fine for me, the last few were even fakie tre's and it popped

yeah man I've done a few 540 doubles but made sure to avoid those and just get the "Tre Flip" to pop up consecutively. Did hella and then tried with fakie tre's too but haven't had any luck. same with the mondo pushes, I don't know why some of these aren't popping for me :/

had to close the app and restart, then it popped fine. still not able to make the mondo pop

13 minutes ago, BCarsonElite said:

yeah man I've done a few 540 doubles but made sure to avoid those and just get the "Tre Flip" to pop up consecutively. Did hella and then tried with fakie tre's too but haven't had any luck. same with the mondo pushes, I don't know why some of these aren't popping for me :/

had to close the app and restart, then it popped fine. still not able to make the mondo pop

The mongo pushes was kinda buggy for me too. Just keep at it and it should pop eventually

Yeah I def did more than 100 mongo pushes to get that one. Best spot for it is that long road with a downward slope. If you go from the top of the slope all of the way down to the bus I got like 27 to 30 pushes in.

Then go back to your marker and repeat until it pops. Took a few minutes.

• 2 months later...

I played this game awhile ago on a different account and had no problem unlocking the trophy there once I knew how to manual. This was on patch 1.04.

Now I started the game on my main account and I couldn't get this trophy. I'm not sure if something changed in patch 1.05 but in the end I found my problem and solution.

Once in a manual, I would first press the joystick completely down before I let go of it do get the ollie/pop needed for a fliptrick.This is more or less how you do it in real life. But this move actually ends your combo in the game.

Instead you have to just let go of the joystick from the manual and it'll already pop so you can do your fliptrick.

I found it easiest to start with a harder flip (laser flip, tre flip, ...) and land in a manual followed by a heelflip, manual, kickflip and land.

The heelflip and kickflip only need 1 joystick to flip so it's easier to complete them from a manual than other fliptricks that require 2 joysticks.

Shovit tricks don't count for this! ;)