Am I missing a couple DLC or no?

JohnCenaSong-

So I was looking into my backlog and thought I might fancy some Hitman, this site lists 8 DLC trophy packs and in my library the game lists 7 add-ons, all the named episodes like Marrakesh, Bangkok etc. are there and the confusion arises with the 'bonus' ones. I only have one with bonus in the title 'Summer Bonus Episode', does that cover them? Or are the others just included via a patch to the main game instead? Or am I just missing the pack entirely? There seems to be no option to purchase it so I'm wondering if I've missed the boat on that content?

• Like 1

Two missions are in Sapienza and one in Marrakesh. Check the game under those locations to see, if these bonus missions appear there (next to the regular main missions of said locations)

Pretty sure it was a store purchase on its own (free for SP), but maybe with their million overhauls to GotY edition, it might got included elsewhere.

• Like 2

On 30/07/2020 at 5:53 AM, JohnCenaSong- said:

So I was looking into my backlog and thought I might fancy some Hitman, this site lists 8 DLC trophy packs and in my library the game lists 7 add-ons, all the named episodes like Marrakesh, Bangkok etc. are there and the confusion arises with the 'bonus' ones. I only have one with bonus in the title 'Summer Bonus Episode', does that cover them? Or are the others just included via a patch to the main game instead? Or am I just missing the pack entirely? There seems to be no option to purchase it so I'm wondering if I've missed the boat on that content?

The GoTY edition isn't avalable in my country anymore, so the only way I can access the bonus episode is within the game's main menu through the store option. When I click it a ps store page opens and the description says both the landslide mission and the Icon & a house built on sand mission are part of the bonus episode. I hope it's the same for you.

• Like 1