[Video] How to farm skins (solo method)

• 1 year later...

For anyone starting at this point, this was patched out as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but after I disconnect my second controller (using a Guest account), the second player stays in, the screen remains split, and I have to finish out the entire match. I'd back-date the game to an older version but I still need the online trophies before I can do that.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2022 at 4:02 AM, Moostache7 said:

For anyone starting at this point, this was patched out as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but after I disconnect my second controller (using a Guest account), the second player stays in, the screen remains split, and I have to finish out the entire match. I'd back-date the game to an older version but I still need the online trophies before I can do that.

You might be doing it wrong, I'll try to reproduce this method on JP stack shortly.

• 4 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 10:02 PM, Moostache7 said:

It’s not about turning off the controller - the second controller needs to be signed into another PSN account. From that controller go to the “log out” setting above the turn off console settings.

Edited by MATTKBAN