There is no 60 fps on ps4fat?

HelldreW

4 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The standard PS4 plays the game at 30 FPS, while the PS4 Pro plays it at 60 FPS. I personally think that the standard PS4 should give an option between resolution and performance.

damn, this is so stupid, thx for answer btw

37 minutes ago, DreyesPL said:

Wow maybe this is what causes the problem with tail games, like it was in fortnite, when you had 60 fps you shooted faster than people at 30 fps. Maybe it's easier to catch a tail in 60 fps as well

Shouldn't usually be a problem. I doubt that the devs tied the frames to the physics of the game. Probably it's just the lag as most people play over WiFi and maybe they have a shitty connection too.

• Like 1

Come on! This game has so simple graphic that 30 fps seems forced and unnecessary. From watching streams on twitch I can tell 60 fps can make a difference in this game. I generally don't mind playing at 30 fps but here it's a harder version of the game. I hope they will update the game soon.

I still enjoy the game. I just don't see technical reasons for not doing 60 fps.

Edited by Iacobus19

1 hour ago, Iacobus19 said:

Come on! This game has so simple graphic that 30 fps seems forced and unnecessary. From watching streams on twitch I can tell 60 fps can make a difference in this game. I generally don't mind playing at 30 fps but here it's a harder version of the game. I hope they will update the game soon.

I still enjoy the game. I just don't see technical reasons for not doing 60 fps.

Well no offence but obviously there is a technical limitation of the OG PS4 if the Pro can do it. It’s 7 year old tech and the game is running 60 people and the game does actually look pretty good even if it’s a simple art style. There’s still a lot of things going on at once. I’m sure they tried to get it running to 60 on the OG but couldn’t.

5 hours ago, DreyesPL said:

Wow maybe this is what causes the problem with tail games, like it was in fortnite, when you had 60 fps you shooted faster than people at 30 fps. Maybe it's easier to catch a tail in 60 fps as well

Definitely not. I have a Pro and have the glitches with tail games too. It’s a network issue not console-specific issue. Also source on Fortnite? I thought I remember reading that was a visual glitch but untrue. It wouldn’t make any sense because your button presses to the server reacting has nothing to do the frame rate. 

22 hours ago, ClarkZuckerberg said:

Well no offence but obviously there is a technical limitation of the OG PS4 if the Pro can do it. It’s 7 year old tech and the game is running 60 people and the game does actually look pretty good even if it’s a simple art style. There’s still a lot of things going on at once. I’m sure they tried to get it running to 60 on the OG but couldn’t.

I'm just really sad... I will happily read some technical explanation why it is the way it is.

• 1 month later...