Is the division multiplayer still active today

I know that the 2nd game is out & the first game is very old one but after everything that have happened to the game is game that I always wanted to try on the PS4 but never got the time to get & try.

And I don't remember a free trial for it is there any free trial or demo for it to see if I am will change my mind. And also how much multiplayer trophies the game have & are there hard to get today.

Thanks for anyone that help with this. I tried to search the game forum but didn't find it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

I know that the 2nd game is out & the first game is very old one but after everything that have happened to the game is game that I always wanted to try on the PS4 but never got the time to get & try.

And I don't remember a free trial for it is there any free trial or demo for it to see if I am will change my mind. And also how much multiplayer trophies the game have & are there hard to get today.

Thanks for anyone that help with this. I tried to search the game forum but didn't find it

It is active, or at least the Dark Zone which is PvP, Haven't tried a lot of coop.

I've been trying to get the plat, but the Dark Zone is pure cancer, filled with a lot of tryhards that are only there to kill or steal stuff, and one of the hardest trophies is in this zone, but i think it can be boosted with friends.

So yeah is not impossible, but as always Multiplayer trophies are a pain in the ass, good luck

• 2 weeks later...