Fun cheap and reletively easy plats

TelliksOnhir

14 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

the OP is asking for PS3 games specifically so neither PS4 or Vita games seem a good choice to recommend :P

true indeed but some games are crossplay, PS3/Vita, PS4/Vita, maybe my re: will open the OP's eyes and you will think outside of the box. #changeyourparadigm

22 hours ago, Eskolastiko said:

Spidermans( Amazing 1 and 2, shattered dimensions, edge of time... ) Dead Island goty and riptide, Saw 1 and 2,Deadpool, Xmen origins, The cursed crusade, Resistance 3,Hitman: Absolution, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Spec Ops: The Line, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Crysis 1 and 3, Remember Me, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Sniper Elite V2 and 3,Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 and 2,Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Mafia II, Sleeping Dogs, Star Trek, L.A. Noire, Enemy Front, Prototype 2, Lost Planet 3, Fuse, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Dead To Rights: Retribution, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Rage, Wolfenstein, The Saboteur

The following games are unattainable.

Personally, the easiest plats for me and the ones I frequently return to are Borderlands, Bioshock, and Batman.

Other easy ones are any Visual Novel, Fallout series, Persona 5, Darkness II, and any anime inspired game like JoJo, One Piece, or Naruto. I can’t think of anything else atm.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CyrahOmega said:

true indeed but some games are crossplay, PS3/Vita, PS4/Vita, maybe my re: will open the OP's eyes and you will think outside of the box. #changeyourparadigm

Well i can agree to that. Games like Guacamelee, Resogun andStealth were titles that influenced me to buy a Vita since the games have shared trophy lists for PS3 and Vita. Something uncommon these days ?

• Like 1