Can’t rent server? “No content available at this time”

gafernandes1996

So i was looking at the menus and tried to rent a server using the correct option on the multiplayer menu, it tries to load the store and returns a message “there is no content available, please try again later”. Same message both on my main account (Brazil PS Store) and on my alt (USA PS Store). I have previously rented lots of servers on BF4, both PS3 and PS4 versions and this didn’t happen. Anyone knows what might be causing this? Thanks!

• 2 years later...

I saw this mentioned in the other thread...any chance this was the issue, or is this a new problem?

As of 2022 , to rent a server you need to add enough money to your wallet on the PS3 store to cover the expense. Otherwise,  if you try to rent in-game, an error will ensue. 

Since Sony has retired the ability to add funds to the PSN wallet via credit card/Paypal in 2021, the only remaining options are 1)Add funds on PS5/4/PS Store webpage (via PSN code card/Credit card/Paypal) > enter the PS Store on PS3 and the funds should be there > Go rent the server through in-game , or 2) Add funds via PSN code card directly on the PS3's PS Store.

On 9/22/2022 at 1:47 AM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I saw this mentioned in the other thread...any chance this was the issue, or is this a new problem?

As of 2022 , to rent a server you need to add enough money to your wallet on the PS3 store to cover the expense. Otherwise,  if you try to rent in-game, an error will ensue. 

Since Sony has retired the ability to add funds to the PSN wallet via credit card/Paypal in 2021, the only remaining options are 1)Add funds on PS5/4/PS Store webpage (via PSN code card/Credit card/Paypal) > enter the PS Store on PS3 and the funds should be there > Go rent the server through in-game , or 2) Add funds via PSN code card directly on the PS3's PS Store.

we can't even select the rent a server option to see the server prices and for how many days we want it

EDIT: now its working again

Edited by Goodboy995

• 4 months later...

Not much of an answer but I was able to rent a server for a week as of 2 days ago. Added funds on PS5 and it worked just fine in the store. I know exactly what you're talking about though. Last week the store was glitching out and wouldn't show anything. I'm not too sure what's up with that but hope you were all able to rent your servers.