Wall Cleaner glitched?

iDavjd

This is the last trophy I need for this game and I can't get it to pop. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I jump with X, dash in mid air with L2, then I press down and triangle to do a ground pound attack. I've probably killed 45 people like this and I still can't get it to pop. I've tried different characters, I've tried doing some of them in ranked. I am led to think that I am doing it wrong. Could someone post a video of a proper kill for this trophy. Or maybe just add me to show me in game? Also I've seen the two Youtube videos that have been posted about this trophy but they don't provide any good examples. Thanks!

You have to press L2 at first, before jumping (Pressing X), not vice versa.

Walk to your opponent, press L2 while walking, X to jump, and then Down+Triangle to perform the attack. That's how I did it.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
Edit: Maybe it was R2 and not L2, I don't remember exactly, maybe they both work. To be sure, check if your character's run causes some dust behind him, as you press the button.

On 8/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

You have to press L2 at first, before jumping (Pressing X), not vice versa.

Walk to your opponent, press L2 while walking, X to jump, and then Down+Triangle to perform the attack. That's how I did it.

Thanks man finally got this game done!

• 1 year later...
On 18/8/2020 at 6:08 PM, iDavjd said:

Thanks man finally got this game done!

Bro you do the trophy in what mode? Cuz I read that only Ranked and FFA count 

Edit: I do it! Finally, I follow this tecnique cuz the one in the guide dont work

Edited by PandemoniumCloud
solution
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, PandemoniumCloud said:

Bro you do the trophy in what mode? Cuz I read that only Ranked and FFA count 

Edit: I do it! Finally, I follow this tecnique cuz the one in the guide dont work

Is this done offline? I thought these could only be done in matchmaking games? I’ve been struggling to even get 1 KO with this move. I can’t seem to time it right. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

So I've been attempting this trophy in Experimental 1v1, and I just can't seem to get it to pop. I run forward, press L2/R2, X, sig. I've probably done this over 50 times already but it's just not working. I've always gotten the opponent to maroon/black health before killing them. I can confirm that experimental 1v1 works as a game mode because i used that to get the slide sig charge attack trophy. Anyone else have this problem, and has a fix for it? I'm trying to get the 100% for this game and dont want it to be ruined just because of this trophy

• 1 month later...
On 25/11/2022 at 5:43 PM, xen0kn1ghter said:

So I've been attempting this trophy in Experimental 1v1, and I just can't seem to get it to pop. I run forward, press L2/R2, X, sig. I've probably done this over 50 times already but it's just not working. I've always gotten the opponent to maroon/black health before killing them. I can confirm that experimental 1v1 works as a game mode because i used that to get the slide sig charge attack trophy. Anyone else have this problem, and has a fix for it? I'm trying to get the 100% for this game and dont want it to be ruined just because of this trophy

Your pressing the wrong button. Sorry late to this. But you have to be in the air and press down and triangle (default controls), to do a ground pound. No signatures. Run with r2 , jump as soon as you start to gain speed and down triangle to ground pound. Hope that helps.