Trophy Thoughts?

HAILtoSTARSCREAM

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.09.2020 at 2:02 AM, Carbuncle76 said:

@Radzik90it needs to be between the eyes, you know when its a headshot it makes a differend sound and the monster loses alot more health, there is a blessing that gives a unbreakeble bow that slows time use that bow to get all the headshots, i also used a potion to increase damage with a bow as well.

it needs to be done on every land creature ones, i even did a headshot on a crab not sure iff it counts as well but beter be save than sorrow.

I have a big problem with this trophy. I killed all the monsters with a headshot and there is still no trophy. There was a different sound with each big monster. For several smaller ones, also e.g. wild boar (large and small), snake, beetle and crab. I did not get the only sound like this from Migaczek (Polish version) - a small white "rabbit" and from Mordwabik - a small purple ball which gives spider threads. I am 100% sure that I got a shot in the head several times, but there was no other sound. I miss hitboxes?

I have an indestructible bow, but it doesn't slow down time. But it doesn't help anyway, because I know I hit the head. What can I do wrong? Is the trophy bugged? I'm fed up with this game.

These trophies are so anoying -.- I deleted my save, started a new game and rushed through it, in the end i got Pacifist, Vegetarian, Carnivore and Baggage Claim. At the start of chapter 5 i copied my savefile to the cloud and went on. After the trophies i deleted the savefile and downloaded the file from the cloud to start in the beginning of chapter 5 again. I tried to get Up Close and Personal with crafting one speer and killing one monster with knife and one with speer, but in the end i got no trophy... I tried it with Back to Basics again and again no trophy. I dont understand it, what i am supposed to do?? Only craft these things, or use it too? I am 28 hours in the game and these trophies drive me crazy, nothing works as i aspected -.-

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm playing the Xbox version but I assume requirements are the same. i have several achievement issues so far.

EDIT: I was able to get in touch with one of the 5 Lives Studios devs who offered some advice. The achievements all eventually worked for me. 

Situational achievements (only do X or don't do X) only worked by deleting all my save data and starting fresh.

For Back to Basics, Keep Your Distance, and Up Close and Personal, don't hit jellyfish with your boat as this counts as damage and voids the requirements.

For Sharp Shooter, all damage must be from headshots, which will make a specific sound. 

If anyone needs any specific info, message me through Xbox live (vSully) or on trueachievements as I may not see it here.

Edited by v_Sully
updated information
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just played through the entire game with a grass hull and sail with a fire and drying rack on it. crafted no bags or storage whatsoever, didn't activate any shard monuments or touch any blessings, only used the knife and a stick spear to fight, used a sling and rock 3 times for towers, immediately dropping ot after I hit the gong, crafted an axe, shovel, hammer and glider for other towers and didn't use them for anything else, even managed to sidestep a Spectral tower by somehow jumping my way on top of something I should not have been able to get on and then glide over the blockage. I also avoided every single jellyfish and shark and it was done on a new save.

I fulfilled all requirements for back to basics, up close and personal and baggage claim and got precisely none of them at the end of the tiresome run. That's after previous melee only and ranged only runs that didn't unlock(I didn't avoid jellyfish on those and assume that's what prevented me from getting them on those occasions) 

Further Edit-I've now done these but I've kept this up for anybody else that may get frustrated by this. I did absolutely nothing different than my previous attempt, the one and only thing I can think of that was different was I finished it all from start to finish in one run and didn't exit and reload. I built a grass Hull and grass mast with a fire and drying rack only. Crafted a hammer, shovel, axe, glider and a sling when needed for the towers. Crafted nothing else and used a stick spear and knife only. Digging for a hidden gong for one of the towers I automatically picked up some wood and oil bomb ammo, but dropped them immediately. Didn't collect any shards or upgrades, avoided all jellyfish and sharks and did this after deleting all profiles and the save data from the PlayStation. 

To add to this, I've since also killed every land creature with just a knife, first time I had a blessing on that caused bleeding, didn't pop so I did it again with that removed and still nothing. I've killed a Bleek, razorbub, Razorback, Silkmaw, Bumbler, the snakes, gorehorn, Plainstalker, the ninja lizard thing, the posion frog and a Tremorlurk, I've also killed one of each corrupted just in case and I've done the same thing with headshots only for that trophy and got neither, am I missing a creature? 

Edit. No creature missing, in fact you don't need the snake. After my previous attempt, I went and killed everything twice for each requirement and still nothing, a different attempt and I got it. No idea whatsoever why it didn't unlock previously, again did nothing different. 

I've played through the game and new game+ made a massive boat filled to the brim with stuff, got to the end of chapter 5 stopped on the island before the crossing and  built one of every single item in the crafting menu including all alchemy, all boat accessories and all weapons and ammo, built all 3 special gem bows and boat trophies with the gems and didn't get that trophy for one of everything either.

Edit- Tried this again seeing as the others randomly worked repeating the same thing, new game+ so 2 runs to collect enough materials for everything. I literally have one of every single item laid out on the floor infront of me and one of each boat items and accessories on the boat and its still not popped. 

Edited by bluemoon1987
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reading all of this, made me realize I should just delete the game from my PS5 and never even look at it again. Had only downloaded it, never started it, but seems the trophies are such a mess it'd just be frustrating rather than interesting. Shame, like these kinds of lists from time to time, when they work

• 3 months later...
On 9/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, Radzik90 said:

Could you (or someone else) write a little more about the trophies :

Sharp Shooter
Kill one of each land creature using only headshots.

No more Mr. Knife Guy
Kill one of each land creature using only the knife.

Can other weapons be used to deal damage? And deliver the final blow with the required weapon?

One Craft to Craft Them All
Craft one of every item in the game.

Items from which category? How many are there?

Master Chef
Craft one of each food recipe.

I have fish, crab, small and large meat. What am I missing?

Hey there, I know it's been a while since your comment, but I wanted to let you know I've published a guide covering all of these questions!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Having a serious problem with One Craft to Craft Them All trophy, Im sure I have crafted all the items, but the game bug when I craft any thrid mark. To make sure, i started a new game from scratch and also happends the same when I craft a third mark, the game give a bugs again. Have anyone having the same issue and solved?

21 hours ago, ManuDoran said:

Having a serious problem with One Craft to Craft Them All trophy, Im sure I have crafted all the items, but the game bug when I craft any thrid mark. To make sure, i started a new game from scratch and also happends the same when I craft a third mark, the game give a bugs again. Have anyone having the same issue and solved?

Have you removed your save data in PS menu? Not in the game. I got the trophy while NewGame+.

1 hour ago, GasOji said:

Have you removed your save data in PS menu? Not in the game. I got the trophy while NewGame+.

No, I just only delete the save data on the game, that's the way I've done it for all other trophies and didn't have that problem, even uninstall and installed the game again to see if that woks, but It didn't.

I also notice that when I craft the baggs the message promps again like I have never crafted before, I don't know if that's normal on the game.

I'll try what you said

8 hours ago, ManuDoran said:

No, I just only delete the save data on the game, that's the way I've done it for all other trophies and didn't have that problem, even uninstall and installed the game again to see if that woks, but It didn't.

I also notice that when I craft the baggs the message promps again like I have never crafted before, I don't know if that's normal on the game.

I'll try what you said

I guess your save data that remains in your storage caused bugs. I hope you get plat soon.

2 hours ago, ManuDoran said:

I did what you said and It work prefectly, I got the trophy and the platinum, thanks.

Congratulations! You must be tired fighting with bugs. Now we warn the community that you should completely delete your save data every after run except for going new game+.