Are there actually any glitches that DO work now?

Varhur

This game is fucken weird, because despite numerous people confirming that the glitches work, actually none work at all. Yeah, we have max 1 week completions in top fastest achievers, but I assume that they were on the versions different from 1.0 (oldest, can be restored via PSX Download Helper) and 1.11 (latest one). And some dude even said that the glitch with jumping around two months backwards and two months forwards works, despite it not being the case (probably hacker, but can't report him, since he has legit-looking time stampts).

So, I can't say that the glitch doesn't work, but it's definitely not working as it should (works one out of ten times, gains definitely not equivalent to time skipped, whether it's a jump from 2000 to 2050 or just month forward). Players who got quick 100% that I've messaged either didn't replied or their help was meaningless (crappy guides and no explanation for tricks).

Sorry if my constant threads and comments on this game's forum sub-section is annoying, but I just want to get a legit-sounding answer and not the ones I've heard so far (or haven't, some people ain't responding :P)

EDIT: Changing time caused save to literally revert by few hours. Jumped from zone 205, to 50. This game is a fucking mess

Edited by Varhur

Uploaded with phone because the PS4 closes out of recording when going to the menus to change date/time. I set the clock via the internet first so you could see the video was from a few hours ago. This is a video I uploaded of me using the glitch. I ascended so you can get an idea of just how fast you level and how much gold you get. While I last told you that you can get one or two months gold at a time, I was definitely way off (I’m working with such large numbers – “9.234e105”  - things like that, that it is hard for me to tell exactly how much time is passing with the gold I am getting in higher realms - which is where I am the majority of the time). It is probably more like 1-2 hours honestly.... maybe not even that much. In that video, I have about 13 million hero souls, but I go from a couple hundred gold to trillions in a matter of a couple date/time clicks, and I also went up 40 levels.  This isn’t even the best glitch to focus on anyways. The better glitch is the Hero Souls glitch. Right now I’m stuck with my highest realm being 3400. The realm 3400 boss has a ridiculous amount of health (biggest increase I’ve seen), so I’ve transcended and am going to get more Hero souls and try again. 

Edited by WileECoyoteXP

I was making a lot of progress recently (got The Boss trophy for hiring everyone up to Astrea), I wanted to set the time by internet to ensure that 10k chests trophy won't glitch. I did that, came back to the game, and I lost three transcensions of progress and my HZE went down from ~2400 to 200.

Fuck this game.

• Like 1