(AC:4) Limited Mode, online's dead?

HaserPL

I can confirm it is indeed back up but in my case it has reset all my challenges etc... so I don’t know if I have to do everything again. Looks like I’ll be leaving this then. I used to play this game a lot, have scores in every mode on the leaderboards it’s a shame the trophy didn’t pop for me initially I definitely met the criteria as I remember fuming when it didn’t pop back then. 

36 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Really glad to hear things got sorted out! How many people minimum are needed to complete the online portion, DLC included? Sorry in advance if it’s already been mentioned in the forums.

4 People and you need to unlock Bodyguard and Boobytrap ability, as they are the only ones you cannot use against bots on Wolfpack solo.

Well I don’t believe it, I booted it up this morning looked at my abilities and had morph, firecrackers, teleport and booby trap to still unlock. I purchased them and used them then the trophy popped... I jumped ship to the PS4 version of the multiplayer pretty quickly so that’s probably why I hadn’t purchased the abilities. I’m an idiot ?‍♂️

• 2 months later...