are trophies still glitched

Giorgi50056

Yeah, just had the 1,000 in one day trophy glitch as well as the 2500 cumulative trophy glitch in the same session. One thing I think it could be is I quit out of the round. I was at 943 calories, so I started a class and burned 75 more calories to make sure I exceeded the goal, then quit the class early. It added the calories to my overall total but didn't actually pop the trophy. I also noticed this put me just over the 2500 mark as well. So I should have gotten that one too. I will try completing another class in a little while, need a break and maybe a shower lol. My guess is it displays overall calories whether you quit a class or not, but the code tracking the trophy is only calculating based on completed classes.

**EDIT**

I've now completed another 10 minute class and the trophies popped as expected. I am pretty confident that you need to finish the workout in order to get it to track progress properly for trophies.So the more frequently you quit classes, the farther out of whack your in game stats are vs your trophy progression and that's why people are having wildly different experiences with trophies.

Edited by Herr Hieb
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

My 1000/1 day and 10k overall trophies (which I got at the same time) didn't pop until 6-7 minutes later for some reason. I finished the workouts I did during that session, but I did pause the game at one point to re-set my position - maybe that bugged the game's tracking, idk. Although it's kind of funny that their trophy screenshots are of the PS4 menu after I closed the game in frustration, lol.

Consensus seems to be that if a trophy doesn't pop when it should, either do another short workout or wait a little and you'll get it.