Hey there fellow hunters

Lynch25203012

Not much to say really but just thought I'd use a little space to introduce myself. I'm jay, not new to trophy hunting although this is a new profile. I became dirty when I played rata games....and then even dirtier when I decided to stack them. Been gaming for around 25 years (maybe a little more). I made a promise to myself....no rata games on this profile just things I thoroughly enjoy. Hope to come across some of you soon in sessions and such.

Currently working on The Last Of Us then Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Edited by Lynch25203012
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Lynch25203012 said:

Not much to say really but just thought I'd use a little space to introduce myself. I'm jay, not new to trophy hunting although this is a new profile. I became dirty when I played rata games....and then even dirtier when I decided to stack them. Been gaming for around 25 years (maybe a little more). I made a promise to myself....no rata games on this profile just things I thoroughly enjoy. Hope to come across some of you soon in sessions and such.

Currently working on The Last Of Us then Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Hey Jay. Welcome to the site. It is an amazing community where we all come together because we enjoy trophy hunting. Some of the rata games are a little ridiculous and clearly there just to pad your account with an extra platinum. A couple of the games are actually a little fun. If I could give you any advice, it would be to play what you want to play and don't worry what others think.. Again, welcome to the site. You are going to enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StressEater said:

Hey Jay. Welcome to the site. It is an amazing community where we all come together because we enjoy trophy hunting. Some of the rata games are a little ridiculous and clearly there just to pad your account with an extra platinum. A couple of the games are actually a little fun. If I could give you any advice, it would be to play what you want to play and don't worry what others think.. Again, welcome to the site. You are going to enjoy your time here.

To be honest even though it's a ridiculous game I did enjoy the story aspect of "My Name Is Mayo" ?

1 hour ago, Lynch25203012 said:

To be honest even though it's a ridiculous game I did enjoy the story aspect of "My Name Is Mayo" 1f602.png

I had just come off from the game LEGO Worlds and was so upset at the ridiculous grind needed to reach the platinum. Truth be told, I never did finish that game. So, I saw this Mayo game and wanted an easy win to help put me back in the mood for trophy hunting. I picked it up and actually had a little fun playing it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StressEater said:

I had just come off from the game LEGO Worlds and was so upset at the ridiculous grind needed to reach the platinum. Truth be told, I never did finish that game. So, I saw this Mayo game and wanted an easy win to help put me back in the mood for trophy hunting. I picked it up and actually had a little fun playing it. 

After I played it for the first time I followed my partner round the shop holding a jar of mayo and begging get to tickle it....got some wierd ass looks but i enjoyed the moment

hey enjoy your new account and your pursuit of a trophy list you can be prouder of. as far as stacking goes, i've never been a big fan of it. i have several plats for games that i've done twice but even if they were stackable i did them all myself again. (soundshapes for example). anyways hope to see you around and best of luck hunting.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

hey enjoy your new account and your pursuit of a trophy list you can be prouder of. as far as stacking goes, i've never been a big fan of it. i have several plats for games that i've done twice but even if they were stackable i did them all myself again. (soundshapes for example). anyways hope to see you around and best of luck hunting.

Main stacks I'm concentrating on at some point will be the Arkham series/ sleeping dogs/ hopefully tomb raider again for PS3. And please if by chance any devs roam the forums....DEAD SPACE 1-3 REMASTER *cough cough, nudge nudge*

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lynch25203012 said:

Main stacks I'm concentrating on at some point will be the Arkham series/ sleeping dogs/ hopefully tomb raider again for PS3. And please if by chance any devs roam the forums....DEAD SPACE 1-3 REMASTER *cough cough, nudge nudge*

currently working on sleeping dogs for ps4. got the plat on ps3. just a few loose ends and dlc

• Like 1