Finally Platinum xD

NinjaTurtleKez

1 minute ago, jamirxp said:

Before v1.07 patch, i did more than 15 already but trophy didn’t pop.

after patch, i’ve done all the available elite villain sector in the warzone, still the trophy didn’t pop. :(

will try to run 15 again. Hope it works.

I had definitely passed 15 sectors before this patch, or at least 2 or 3 were missing to get to 15. I kept doing the taskmaster one and on the eighth time it came out.

8 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I had definitely passed 15 sectors before this patch, or at least 2 or 3 were missing to get to 15. I kept doing the taskmaster one and on the eighth time it came out.

Ok will do the same, try the taskmaster for x times more. Lets go! ? thanks buddy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamirxp said:

Ok will do the same, try the taskmaster for x times more. Lets go! 1f4aa.png thanks buddy.

I was unlocked at the eighth mission. It is completely random but it comes out. Like all the other trophies ... if I think that maybe 50 hives are not platinum and I have to make 90 like others I get to hang myself xD

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I was unlocked at the eighth mission. It is completely random but it comes out. Like all the other trophies ... if I think that maybe 50 hives are not platinum and I have to make 90 like others I get to hang myself xD

Unlocked as well after 6 tries on the taskmaster. Now im left with the 50 hives! Thanks buddy! 

• Like 1