[Video] 10 Quick and easy platinums from games worth playing

N1NJ4_V4MP1R3

On 22/09/2020 at 8:24 PM, gruffiiti said:

Not the only one. I couldn't even finish Undertale it was so awful. Story didn't make sense and I couldn't get into it at all. :dunno:

There really seems to be no middle-ground when it comes to Undertale - people either think it's incredible or absolutely terrible. I haven't played it myself  to make my own judgement on it but I'd be lying if I said if I ever felt the desire to play it.

18 hours ago, Gotakibono said:

Probably not as unknown as a lot of the games you picked but I always say the Spyro Trilogy is an amazing collection of games with fairly quick and easy platinums.

I loved the Spyro Trilogy, brought back so many great memories. The skating in Spyro 3 was so much fun haha 

On 9/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, Guardian_owl said:

Invisible Hours is a great period piece murder mystery that takes under 8 hours to platinum. It was originally for VR only but they patched in the option to play on a TV and it works fine. There's been a murder on a remote island manor. You are an invisible, omniscient viewer who can follow any of the suspects or the detective as they react to the murder and spread about the house scheming. You can stop time, rewind time (within limits), shift perspectives, etc. It's kind of like a being able to walk around in the middle of a 1 hour play that spans the entire house. Simply play through following each of the characters and then do clean-up grabbing any collectibles you missed.

I freaking loved this game. Was taken aback at how much i enjoyed it n i would recommend it to any1 who likes a good murder mystery.