Platinum still doable?

PeeceKeeperX

22 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Online is still possible and there is still an active team, where the user "HEADYALISMUS" is the team leader.

Afaik he is the only one active from what I know.

Gl to you all, who still need them :)

Is the 100% still possible if i buy the game and DLC today?

I for some reason thought the servers were offline and the plat was unobtainable

7 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I for some reason thought the servers were offline and the plat was unobtainable

As said it's still possible :) in case of the team trophys you need a team, which already exists .. this is, why you guys will need to write HEADYALISMUS for help, since he is afaik the only active team leader left in Skate 3.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 5:01 PM, DEI2EK said:

It’s still obtainable, but what Jay didn’t mention about Headyalismus is that he runs a nice little business charging people to help them get the team trophies. If you want to get those trophies it will cost you about $10 for a 6 man group, or roughly $1.50 per person. It’s the only way nowadays with the Team Creator being broken.

On 27.9.2020 at 5:08 AM, dieselmanchild said:

It’s still obtainable, but what Jay didn’t mention about Headyalismus is that he runs a nice little business charging people to help them get the team trophies. If you want to get those trophies it will cost you about $10 for a 6 man group, or roughly $1.50 per person. It’s the only way nowadays with the Team Creator being broken.

That's correct, but since I know him personally, I am aware as well, that he got a lot of work to do with.

He get a lot of PM's and a lot of questions asked about that stuff.

So if you ask me, I think this is a pretty low price in case of the work he have to do :)

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, jayboo1991 said:

That's correct, but since I know him personally, I am aware as well, that he got a lot of work to do with.

He get a lot of PM's and a lot of questions asked about that stuff.

So if you ask me, I think this is a pretty low price in case of the work he have to do :)

Of course. He told me how many messages he gets constantly from people requesting help, and so even though it sucks having to spend money to unlock trophies, I don’t blame him for trying to get something for the time and effort spent. It would be exhausting and frankly, unsustainable over the long run for one person to answer all the messages, organize times/time zones and form groups etc. when you’re doing it all on your own time, and receiving nothing in return. 

I also agree that his prices are very reasonable. With a 6 man team splitting the cost you’re basically chipping in less than $2.00 each, which is quite fair. I think this is largely what makes it worthwhile for most people who decide they are OK with paying.

With that said, I just think that when you’re recommending his name to people who are inquiring about the online trophies in this game, that you should tell them upfront that it’s a paid service. People should know what they’re getting into before they start working on the trophies, that’s all! ?

• Like 3