Missable items and going back to places after you beat boss

MilanYildirim

According to guide of powerpyz, only mango and glimpse of distain are missed. However, l need one more " scripture of despair " in order to maximize familiarity, it can be found on Crypt of Martyrs area but now that l killed the boss l cannot access that part. Is there any other way to get them? or guides are misleading?

There is quite a lot of misleading info on this. 

Let me know how many more you need and i'll let u know. I made that platinum walkthrough and so logged all items and locations. Some enemies can be farmed as well, just let me know how many yiu need m8

EDIT:

There are only 3 SCRIPTURES OF DESPAIR in the game, 1 in each area, but im SURE an enemy drops them just cant recall which. The 1 is Seat of Infinity is missable. 

Alternatively, backup your map state, then DELETE your map state, then load the save back up and the world will be refreshed with all items respawned. Grab those your missing, then transfer your mao state back and all will be back as normal. 

If you want a deeper look at how duping works, you will have to look at my duping vid in the other thread. 

Edited by Optinooby

22 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

There is quite a lot of misleading info on this. 

Let me know how many more you need and i'll let u know. I made that platinum walkthrough and so logged all items and locations. Some enemies can be farmed as well, just let me know how many yiu need m8

EDIT:

There are only 3 SCRIPTURES OF DESPAIR in the game, 1 in each area, but im SURE an enemy drops them just cant recall which. The 1 is Seat of Infinity is missable. 

Alternatively, backup your map state, then DELETE your map state, then load the save back up and the world will be refreshed with all items respawned. Grab those your missing, then transfer your mao state back and all will be back as normal. 

If you want a deeper look at how duping works, you will have to look at my duping vid in the other thread. 

Yeah, apparently there are 3 on each area but you cannot go there if you kill the main boss, so l think that should be considered as " missable " as well. 
I did delete the map save and it did the trick. All maps are restored the normal which saved me from another playthrough. I was looking if there was a way to duplicate items so l could get one and be done with it and saw your video, tried that method and it did the trick perfectly mate. I appreciate all the effort you showed and liked your video. Great job!

• 1 year later...