Creating Enemies

DrakeHellsing

2 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Sadly, probably not. There's a couple ways to do it on PC but I doubt any for console. 

I guess you could find an enemy sprite then create a character that looks similar. Most JRPG's, the enemy version looks way more bad ass anyways lol.

Yeah, that is true, maybe I could just have my bad guy go all "final form" and grab a sprite that way or something like that xD

I mean, I did have a look at the enemy sprites, and the big ones are pretty awesome looking as is.  But yeah, still would be cool if a created character could be used as an enemy too.

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, that is true, maybe I could just have my bad guy go all "final form" and grab a sprite that way or something like that xD

I mean, I did have a look at the enemy sprites, and the big ones are pretty awesome looking as is.  But yeah, still would be cool if a created character could be used as an enemy too.

On PC there's plugins that allow for crazy customization. I don't know if console has a way to get plug ins going though. 

Also on PC, you can import enemy sprites. You could literally just import your character sprite from the images folder to the enemy folder and be done.

I actually don't know much about the console version though, since I use it on PC, so maybe those things are possible (?) but I don't see how they would be.