Pick me up Trophy

KenjiCBZ

May be a dumb question, sorry if that is the case, but I don't understand why I don't have this Trophy yet. You get an item everytime you complete a match, to give you an idea I got the Trophy for winning 10 matches in a row, but not this that requires to get 5 items, and so to play 5 matches.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The F2P update broke a lot of trophies, thus all you can do is wait for a patch :(.

so we aren't doing anything wrong? Cause i've also been playing for a few hours now. I have played both exhibitions and online. I have also done a few of the challenges that are lying around. I have claimed a few things like toppers and stuff. Is that what i should be doing? 

13 minutes ago, megalexantros said:

so we aren't doing anything wrong? Cause i've also been playing for a few hours now. I have played both exhibitions and online. I have also done a few of the challenges that are lying around. I have claimed a few things like toppers and stuff. Is that what i should be doing? 

Correct. Every time there is a major update for this game, the devs end up breaking more than they fix so this latest round of trophy issues is nothing new. The Stocked trophy holds the current record for the most repeatedly broken trophy in the game, because the devs keep managing to screw it up and have to fix it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

22 minutes ago, megalexantros said:

so is it that we're not getting items, or that the item trophies don't unlock even though we get items? I don't even know if i am getting items. Apparently the game used to tell you when you got a new item. I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, i only just started today.

You're doing nothing wrong, it's just the stat tracking is knackered (again) so nothing is actually counting the way it's supposed to, thus not popping the trophies.

15 minutes ago, YeWeeScumBag said:

Drive a total of 50km (far, far away) was the one for me.. Had to clock over 100km for the trophy to pop.

Don't remind me :(. That's the other trophy which keeps breaking but has never had a satisfactory fix.

• Like 2