‘Swat Meet’ Trophy requires purchasing credits?

OmegaRejectz

Hopefully Psyonix will make a change, but currently if you’re a F2P player then you have to purchase credits in order to be able to trade. Thus making it so you have to spend like $5 to get 100%. Definitely not as bad as when there was three paid DLCs but still kind of annoying. They could’ve just made it two factor authentication or something.

Are you sure man? Is the feature blocked or you don't have any objects to trade? Because I think all the objects earned through the free challenges are tradable.

EDIT: For example, I unlocked a Decal through the free rocket pass drops and can trade it. So unless the trade feature is blocked for F2P players, which I don't think it is, this trophy don't require you to spend any money 

Edited by DiegoMolinams

8 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Are you sure man? Is the feature blocked or you don't have any objects to trade? Because I think all the objects earned through the free challenges are tradable.

EDIT: For example, I unlocked a Decal through the free rocket pass drops and can trade it. So unless the trade feature is blocked for F2P players, which I don't think it is, this trophy don't require you to spend any money 

You cannot trade until there are 500 credits on your account

On accounts where the game was launched before September 23, this is not

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iAmSirogabober said:

Yep, any accounts who played before the F2P launch, they get the legacy status and they’re exempt from the requirement of 500 credits. The requirement is set in order to avoid fraud, especially trading from PC platforms, since trading can be done between platforms.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

I've played and earned the platinum for this game back in 2015 when they gave it on PS Plus and now I downloaded it again to do the DLC trophies, but they are asking me to purchase 500 credits to start trading :/ this really sucks. Does anyone know if there is a way I can fix it?

8 hours ago, Juandres99 said:

I've played and earned the platinum for this game back in 2015 when they gave it on PS Plus and now I downloaded it again to do the DLC trophies, but they are asking me to purchase 500 credits to start trading :/ this really sucks. Does anyone know if there is a way I can fix it?

Weird, I also played since 2015 and got the platinum in 2016 I think. I have all the DLC trophies for free. Very strange, did you link your accounts to epic games before release? 

18 hours ago, iAmSirogabober said:

Wow, guess you will have to spend $5 for those trophies then, very unfortunate. 

On 28/9/2020 at 7:16 PM, DiegoMolinams said:

Weird, I also played since 2015 and got the platinum in 2016 I think. I have all the DLC trophies for free. Very strange, did you link your accounts to epic games before release? 

Wow, guess you will have to spend $5 for those trophies then, very unfortunate. 

I fixed it and I got the trophy today :)  apparently the one who wasn't able to trade was my friend, not me