Family Reunion Trophy

bikeman223

Some of the guides I've read say that you need to retrieve a child's drawing from the master bedroom in the manor in order to reach a compromise and the trophy image even features such a drawing. I've been scouring the master bedroom and can't find a trace of any such drawing. Either it has glitched or is just exceptionally well hidden. Can anyone shed some clarity on this or if the drawing is even needed? Other guides mention that you need to hack deleted logs instead whilst some don't mention any logs or drawings, just the persuasion 150 requirement.

Edited by bikeman223

Hi, 

I also read this, I don't know if its incorrect or its a random spawn. Maybe different placement on XBOX vs PS4.

However I found it on the lowest level in the CHEM LAB in the room with the two broken open cages and a few monsters. It was either laying on a workbench or on the top of a crate.

Hope that helps

7 minutes ago, gorm2k6 said:

Hi, 

I also read this, I don't know if its incorrect or its a random spawn. Maybe different placement on XBOX vs PS4.

However I found it on the lowest level in the CHEM LAB in the room with the two broken open cages and a few monsters. It was either laying on a workbench or on the top of a crate.

Hope that helps

Thanks, I guess I'll reload a save a backtrack there to look for it. I'll make another post if I find it.

Edited by bikeman223

3 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Some of the guides I've read say that you need to retrieve a child's drawing from the master bedroom in the manor in order to reach a compromise and the trophy image even features such a drawing. I've been scouring the master bedroom and can't find a trace of any such drawing. Either it has glitched or is just exceptionally well hidden. Can anyone shed some clarity on this or if the drawing is even needed? Other guides mention that you need to hack deleted logs instead whilst some don't mention any logs or drawings, just the persuasion 150 requirement.

I reached a compromise without the use of any drawing. I passed persuasion speech checks.