5 Star All Levels?

I attempted this one level last night, but I started to get overwhelmed in it, so it makes me now wonder if 5 stars is needed on every level for anything? Like, that computer room which I have yet to find? Or heck, if I even need to do all the levels in the end, or if I can just head straight for the exit on this map and the end for the last map.

13 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I attempted this one level last night, but I started to get overwhelmed in it, so it makes me now wonder if 5 stars is needed on every level for anything? Like, that computer room which I have yet to find? Or heck, if I even need to do all the levels in the end, or if I can just head straight for the exit on this map and the end for the last map.

Is it even possible to get less than 5 stars haha. I wonder what the requirements are. I'm in the 3rd island, haven't had anything less than 5 yet. That said, I don't see any trophies tied to it.

5 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Is it even possible to get less than 5 stars haha. I wonder what the requirements are. I'm in the 3rd island, haven't had anything less than 5 yet. That said, I don't see any trophies tied to it.

I believe it's tied to misses, cause I've lost health and all that, but that doesn't seem to affect it.

29 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I believe it's tied to misses, cause I've lost health and all that, but that doesn't seem to affect it.

Missing 5+ attacks will cause you to lose stars, that said you only need to get 5 stars on 25 levels(tutorial missions count), I went for all the skill points getting 5 stars on each level along the way up to the last map. I rushed to the last level on the final map and got the trophy for completing the last level on the map so all 5 stars on every level are not needed