Can you upgrade to Ultimate on PS3?

I am aware that this is will maybe never be seen as this game is old by this point but lets see what happens! As someone who is a whore for platinum trophies, I wanted to know if I could milk this game for as cheap as posable. I want to buy the vanilla version of this game on PS3 and plat it and have that carry over to ultimate all the way up to ps4 as well. With Orochi 4 you can buy the base game then add ultimate on as almost a DLC which is cheaper than outright buying the game again as the Ultimate version. Would I be able to save time and greed the plat on this game 4 times?

Also as a side question would I be able to move my save file like this through the whole line of ports?

Orochi 3 ps3 > Orochi ultimate ps3 > Orochi ultimate ps4 > Orochi Ultimate PS Vita 

Thanks everyone, Google does not seem to know. :)

44 minutes ago, Fierce-Hero said:

I am aware that this is will maybe never be seen as this game is old by this point but lets see what happens! As someone who is a whore for platinum trophies, I wanted to know if I could milk this game for as cheap as posable. I want to buy the vanilla version of this game on PS3 and plat it and have that carry over to ultimate all the way up to ps4 as well. With Orochi 4 you can buy the base game then add ultimate on as almost a DLC which is cheaper than outright buying the game again as the Ultimate version. Would I be able to save time and greed the plat on this game 4 times?

Also as a side question would I be able to move my save file like this through the whole line of ports?

Orochi 3 ps3 > Orochi ultimate ps3 > Orochi ultimate ps4 > Orochi Ultimate PS Vita 

Thanks everyone, Google does not seem to know. :)

I don't know this game but according to the site, the ultimate version shares trophy list ps3/ps4/ps vita so you can't plat the game 4 times. Even so, you can plat the base game on ps3 then plat again the ultimate version on ps3,ps4, or ps vita. (talking about Warriors Orochi 3)

• Like 1

WO3U is a separate purchase from WO3, it's not DLC. If you have a save file of WO3 you can transfer that save file to the PS3 version of WO3U to get a massive head start in WO3U. Save file of WO3U can be transfered between the PS3 and PS4 (don't know about Vita, i never own a vita).

Edited by BlackSabre500
  • Like 1