How the hell rarity of HIVE won! is above 30%?

I've just beaten it after 5 fckin hours. How is this trophy's rarity so high? I can't even imagine beating it without checkpoints. And I thought Rayman Origins was tough... on the other hand, Ray is overall quite a challenging game, here we have a bloody difficulty spike.

• Like 4

My guess would be combination of the fact that not a huge amount of people own this game in general and that they patched in the checkpoint system after launch.

It is still a decently challenging platinum because of the impossible lair, but the checkpoint system definitely takes it from a 7/8 difficulty down to a 4/5 in my opinion.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 3:22 PM, Mastersturm said:

My guess would be combination of the fact that not a huge amount of people own this game in general and that they patched in the checkpoint system after launch.

It is still a decently challenging platinum because of the impossible lair, but the checkpoint system definitely takes it from a 7/8 difficulty down to a 4/5 in my opinion.

Though you only get three of the four checkpoints at first. The last one being at the final fight.